THE ESSENCE: A victim’s courage in facing a bully in trouble reveals a level of compassion that allows the past to be forgotten and proves the truth that “Love your enemy” changes everything.
Was there a chance for a friendship between the dragons and frogs? None whatsoever. Dragons kept chasing frogs and frogs kept hiding in Deep Pond. Great Forest was a mess. One day, Throckmorton the dragon was in trouble. Due to a broken promise, the dragon egg was at the bottom of Deep Pond. Join Forest Squirrel and Beach Bird as they write their delightful letters filled with commentary and advice.
- Paperback: 58 pages
- Publisher: AuthorHouse (January 10, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491840048
- ISBN-13: 978-1491840047
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,200,051 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)